Peddlers Village: Junior Accountant – Lahaska, PA
Junior accountant job description are often entry-level jobs or jobs that require less than five years of experience in the field. Junior accountants have sometimes worked as an intern in the accounts department of a certain company or have experience from a financial services company.
In Peddlers Village, Junior Accountant will Supports operations of the business by daily sales and cash reconciliation; running software programs and assisting in monthly closings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Junior Accountant Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, and common accounting software.
To perform the job successfully, an Junior Accountant should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- “Customer” Service – Responds promptly to constituency needs; solicits feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; respects diversity.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains the reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Daily Sales/Cash Reconciliations for 5 operations.
- Monthly A/R Invoicing pertaining to special operation events.
- Tracking Sponsorship Revenue.
- Month End Reconciliations.
- Working with hospitality systems. Micros, Springer Miller, Caterease.
- Monitoring deposit accounts for banquets.
- Interaction with Sales Dept. and GM’s.
- Assisting accounting dept with monthly account analysis and reconciliations such as Bank and Credit Cards.
- Activation of G/C’s for CostCo
- Management of in-house meal cards.
- Managing Credit Card disputes and charge backs.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Assists with other accounting tasks and special projects, as necessary and assigned.
<<< To Apply This Jobs >>>
if you want to more Junior Accountant jobs please CLICK HIRE