Accountant Loews Hotels Shared Services Center Position Summary:
The Accountant reports to the Accounting Services Manager. This position will perform the day to day activities associated with accounting for some hotels, such as end-of-month general ledger posting and closing activities; P&L statement preparation; monthly accruals; governmental and tax reports.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting/Finance
- Three to five years management experience in Hospitality Accounting operations including preparation of financial statements, budgets, forecasting, and operational analysis
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems (Epicor systems helpful)
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn and use applications
- Knowledge of bank reconciliation applications (ReconNET necessary)
- Speaks reads French (useful)
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentially is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of computer based front and back of house hospitality systems
- Proficient in Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Access software applications
- Ability to compile, analyze, and utilize complicated and integrated spreadsheets
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute on commitments
- Effective management, leadership, organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Accountant Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.