Ironbow Technologies: Junior Application System Analysis – Chantilly, VA
The Junior Application Systems Analyst role is responsible for preparing computer programs by translating business requirement specifications into code. This individual is also responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and complying with ERP code change policies and procedures.
Application System Analysis Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration, and 1 year of equivalent work experience.
- At least 1-2 years direct experience developing SQL programs.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Application System Analysis Responsibilities:
- Ensure that ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfills user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues.
- Assist in the development of ERP change management process across the organization in all affected areas.
- Ensure that ERP deployment enhances operating systems, networks, telecommunications, or other areas where it is deployed.
- Recommend any additional hardware or software requirements needed for successful ERP deployments, configuration, or maintenance.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of ERP software programs and applications.
- Ensure that any ERP integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP system; install and configure patches and upgrades as required.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with design specifications, program logic, and data conversions.
- Reports to Sr. Manager Application Development.
CODE OF ETHICS
Iron Bow is committed to conducting its business in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and in accordance with the Iron Bow Code of Ethics, Conduct, and Responsibility. Iron Bow employees are expected to comply and to assist the company in complying with each of these obligations.
The purpose of the Iron Bow Code of Ethics, Conduct, and Responsibility is to state the principles of business ethics and conduct that Iron Bow requires all employees to follow in dealings on behalf of Iron Bow with the government, the general public, customers, suppliers, competitors, and fellow employees
As employees, consultants or representatives of Iron Bow, we will treat one another fairly and with dignity and mutual respect
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). this regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
- Iron Bow offers a competitive benefits package, which includes excellent medical and dental benefits, and a 401k plan with matching. Conditions of employment
- All applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an Iron Bow application and sign a disclosure and authorization form for a background investigation. All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the Iron Bow background investigation which may include a criminal check, education, and employment verifications and for some positions a credit check. In addition, Iron Bow participates in the E-verify employment verification program.
- Iron Bow is an equal opportunity employer committed to support family values, integrity in the workplace, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
For over three decades, Iron Bow has earned the trust of hundreds of government and commercial customers by providing IT solutions that enable them to work faster and better. The company achieved this success by hiring the best people, investing in advanced knowledge and committing to a customer-first culture.
With revenues approximating $750 million annually, Iron Bow consistently ranks each year as a solutions leader in media and industry. The company helps customers select, acquire, design and integrate IT that solves specific business challenges. A collaborative approach from a start to finish produces exceptionally customer-focused solution design and application.
The specialized abilities of Iron Bow employees range from customized solution delivery to advanced integration of complex, multi-disciplined systems. This broad experience provides strategic insight that ensures the highest standards of IT performance.
Iron Bow possesses long-standing strategic partnerships with all leading manufacturers as well as emerging innovators. The company continually forwards its expertise through top-tier manufacturer certifications and pursues operational excellence through formal quality programs.
To apply Application System Analysis jobs >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=28b54674ffa1f466