Financial Services Representative Job Description To support members and potential members by their Credit Union needs; emphasizes services, sets up new accounts, suggests products and services, respond to problems, and direct members to the relevant persons. Process customer loans applications and review loan documents for correctness and completeness.
- Experience, Abilities, and Skills:
- Experience: One year to three years of related or similar experience.
- Literacy: GED or A high school education.
- Interpersonal Skills: Accommodation, diplomacy, and diplomacy are fundamental elements of the job. Work requires much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for prospects of giving or gathering information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- To implement and ensure that the Credit Union Service Standards are met on a consistent basis. Quality Loop score of 2.5 or better each quarter. The employee should obtain an average
- Responsible for compliance with BSA, OFAC, AML, and CIP as outlined in credit union policy.
- To take out assigned responsibilities with zero errors as it related to member/nonmember interaction.
- To make Transamerica referrals.
- To meet assigned credit union performance expectations on a quarterly basis.
- The employee must have full knowledge of credit union products.
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Consistently apply credit union products and services using Leadbuilder/Activity Manager software to grow the credit union and serve our members.
- To maintain a certain record of attendance and opportunity.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 50% – Assists members/nonmember with opening and closing accounts using Leadbuilder/Activity Manager program. Responses questions regarding products and services, and refers credit union products and services beyond the members stated needs. Solve problems that are within their authority to resolve and involves problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their suggestions. May be responsible for IRA transactions containing processing and posting.
- 25% – Interview member/non-members for consumer loan applications. Input data into the system and ensure the integrity of data is in compliance with credit union policy and procedure and exactly fund approved loans.
- 5% – Assures that appropriate records are maintained, and required reports are prepared.
- 5% – Maintains member account information on the computer system to including but not limited to address changes, debit card maintenance, check orders, wire transfers.
- 5% – Performances as the liaison between members/non-members with multiple departments and vendors.
- 5% – Support management with monitoring and adjusting member service activities to help ensure compliance with established policy and regulations. Makes quality control on member service documents and mentors employees on errors found.
- 5% – Performs other job-related duties as assigned, including Teller duties as needed.
About the Insight Credit Union
The credit union has been in business for 75 years and currently serves over 57,000 members. The Insight Credit Union is based in Orlando and has ten Central Florida locations. Anyone who lives or works in Orange, Seminole, Lake, Brevard, Volusia, Sumter or Marion County, is eligible for membership in the Insight Credit Union. The Insight Credit Union is recognized as one of the Top 100 Employers for Working Families. For information call 407.426.6000 or toll-free 888.843.8328 or visit InsightCreditUnion.com
Job Title: Financial Services Representative
Location: Deltona Branch Deltona, FL, USA
Salary: $12.20 to $13.73 based on experience
Type Job: Full Time
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Financial Representative Jobs, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.