Comerica Bank: Wealth Advisor Farmington – Farmington, MI
Wealth Advisor at Comerica Bank, our Wealth Management teams are dedicated, skilled and uniquely prepared to help make the wealth aspirations of individuals, families, and institutions a reality–quickly, efficiently and with the utmost attention to the needs of our high net worth clientele. Our success depends on the success of our customers. That’s why our dedicated Wealth Management teams include experienced professionals covering a full range of disciplines including Wealth Planning, Private Banking, Brokerage, Insurance, Investment Management, Business Services, Trust Services, Fiduciary Services and Charitable Giving.
- Build a high performing client roster by initiating contact with customer prospects and referral sources for the development of new business. Referral sources may include Retail Bank Centers, Corporate Banking connections, and professionals such as attorneys, accountants, and other network contacts.
- Determine client needs by meeting with them to review requirements and obtain background data on corporate or personal finances, family relationships, investment objectives, and financial planning.
- Secure new customers by coordinating the efforts of account administrators and investment managers as needed.
- Oversee the preparation of new account documentation by ensuring documentation flow and timelines are efficient and thorough.
- Attract new customers and retain existing customers by developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Build a secure network by participating in community affairs, activities and organizations to maintain visibility and enhance the business development function.
- Be viewed as an advisor by serving as a resource speaker for related activities.
Vice President, Wealth Advisor
The Vice President, Wealth Advisor, is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Wealth & Institutional Management business unit by building and maintaining a high-performing book of business and being accountable for the success of the client relationship.
- Travel: Travel is not required for this position.
- Relocation: No relocation assistance is provided for this post.
Wealth Advisor Position Competencies
Successful incumbents are action oriented, have strong banking acumen and peer relationships, negotiate, have innovative management, are customer focused, and drive for results.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university ORH high School Diploma/GED and nine years of sales experience in personal trust, investment or financial products
- Seven years sales experience in personal trust, investment or financial products
- Three years experience developing and executing sales marketing plans
- State life insurance license; or license is obtained within six months of placement into this position
- SEC Series 7 and Series 66 Securities License; or licenses are obtained within nine months of placement in this position
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check, fingerprint check, and a drug test.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in agreement with the SAFE Act.
<<< To Apply >>>
To more Wealth Advisor Career, please CLICK HIRE to Find your dream job! Search for jobs, posts your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research.