Yeshiva University – New York, NY – Staff Accountant – YU
Related adsJob Description:
The Staff AccountantEtsy: Staff Accountant-Revenue and Stock Compensation - Brooklyn, NY. Read more ... » will be a critical member of the AccountingGenentech: Senior Accountant (Capital Accounting) - South San Francisco, CA. Read more ... » Services department of Yeshiva University to ensure internal controls are routinely performed or implemented to support the integrity of the financial reportingSenior Accountant in Los Angeles California as Financial Reporting at Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. Read more ... » and overall accounting operations. The Staff AccountantEtsy: Staff Accountant-Revenue and Stock Compensation - Brooklyn, NY. Read more ... » will be required to access and perform duties using the mainframe system, peripheral systems and should have background using accounting applications. This position will report directly to a Senior Staff AccountantBeacon Hill Staffing: Senior Staff Accountant - Lewisville, TX. Read more ... » and provide support in the financial reporting processes. The Staff Accountant is part of a team who will assist in the implementation of major process improvements within the Accounting department.
GENERAL LEDGERBrown and Caldwell: Senior General Ledger Accountant - Denver, CO. Read more ... » ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS:
- As needed, assist with daily reconciliation of deposits to bank account
- Balance Sheet accounts as assigned
- Balance sheet accounts listings in detail
Assist with the following ROUTINE MONTHLY ACCOUNTING DUTIES:
- Preparation of the financial statements
- Daily reconciliation of Banner to the mainframe General Ledger
- Monthly posting of Pledges into DNR, as needed
MONTH END CLOSE DUTIES:
- Post various monthly routine, reconciling and adjusting entries
- Assist with preparation of the monthly financial statements
- Ensure all monthly journal entries are recorded in accordance with the journal entry checklist
- Assist in annual audit preparation and performance of routine tasking during the audit
- Assist with lead sheet creation and maintenance of file through the various ledger uploads.
- Assist with completion of various PBC items as assigned
- Ensure timely compliance with PBC deadlines with internal staff in various departments.
- Assist in various FY10 projects and Other duties
- Assist with Hyperion implementation
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to assume responsibility to ensure issues/concerns will be addressed and monitor them through conclusion.
- Must possess a customer service mindset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills in the performance of their duties. >>>» View or apply to job