Description of Wfa Financial Advisor Job
- Advises clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and determines which financial products are suitable for client needs and financial circumstances.
- Provides clients with financial advice consistent with clients goals and risk tolerance. Meets with clients to collect financial information, assess investment profile and evaluate client s financial needs.
- Works to increase and retain existing client assets and meet potential new clients.
- Minimum Qualifications: Series 7, 63 and 65 (or 66) licensure.
- Basic Qualifications: Series 7, 63 and 65 (or 66) licensure.
- Experienced Financial Advisor with a transferable book of business Financial Advisor with experience leveraging networks and relationships to develop investment business
Schedule Type: Regular
Work Hours: 40.00
Telecommute Option: Not Indicated
To apply Wfa Financial Advisor Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7sgqvd5