Wealth Strategy Associate Job at UBS – Seattle, WA
The key tasks of your job as a Wealth Strategy Associate includes the following:
- Relationship Management
- Assist Financial Advisors in client/prospective client meetings by actively listening to conversations, providing relevant analytical information, and taking accurate notes to ensure an understanding of client’s / prospective client’s current financial situation, investment objectives/goals and risk tolerance
- Support Financial Advisors in client relationship building and business development activities
- Wealth ManagementReed Financial: Private Wealth Management Associate - Overland Park, KS. Read more ... »
- Leverage firm platform and develop appropriate financial plans for client / prospect (i.e., FGA) for review by Financial Advisors
- Develop customized asset allocation strategy and investment solutions for client / prospect for review by Financial Advisors
- Analyze and interpret portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with information gathered from WM research and other external parties, and make recommendations to the FA for potential change
- Practice Management
- Prepare supporting materials and sample reports that can be used repeatedly in client and prospective client meetings
- Perform business analytics, as needed, to support Financial Advisors in the growth of business (e.g., business plan, identify client opportunities, book segmentation, etc.)
- Talent Management
- Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate development needs to Senior Financial Advisors and Branch Manager
- Provide upward and peer feedback to team members
Your job as a Wealth Strategy Associate is to support your team in the development of various wealth management plans and strategies (e.g., financial plans, investment plans, etc.). You build tailored plans and strategies based on an understanding of client needs, goals and risk tolerance by utilizing the tools and resources of the firm, with your knowledge of financial analysis and basic principles of investing. In addition, you assist Financial Advisors in client conversations by actively listening to the client needs so that you can assist in the development of wealth management plans that are reviewed and considered by the Financial AdvisorFinancial Advisor for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in Mclean, VA. Read more ... ».
You have knowledge of the financial markets and the analysis and reporting of financial data. You are analytic, detail and service oriented. You effectively communicate information and work well with a team. You report directly to the Branch Administrative Manager or Branch Operations Manager.
Wealth Strategy Associate Job Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience; Work experience in financial related / analytical roles preferred
- Bachelor degree required
- Series 7 and 66
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite- MS Excel in particular
- Detail orientated with exceptional analytic skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Our Offering of Wealth Strategy Associate Job
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Take the next step
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual’s contribution counts and where your talent will impact on our future, please apply for this position. It starts with you.
To apply Wealth Strategy Associate Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7g2dzn7None found.