Visiting Nurse Association – Monmouth County, NJ – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Provide primary care services to individual and family clients.
- Assure availability of services.
- Oversee daily operation of assigned primary care center site.
- Collaborate on developing and implementing client’s plan of care with other health team members.
- Orient new PCC employees, supervise and evaluate staff performance.
- Monitor quality and appropriateness of services provided.
- Initiate client teaching to individuals and families.
Education, training, experience:
- Licensure as an advanced practice RN in NJ, Masters degree in nursing and certification from an NLN accredited Nurse Practitioner21st Century Oncology for Nurse Practitioner or PA in Jacksonville, FL. Read more ... » program.