Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Nurse Job description:
- Provide primary care services to individual and family clients.
- Assure availability of services.
- Oversee daily operation of assigned primary care center site.
- Collaborate on developing and implementing client’s plan of care with other health team members.
- Orient new PCC employees, supervise and evaluate staff performance.
- Monitor quality and appropriateness of services provided.
- Initiate client teaching to individuals and families.
Education, training, experience:
- Licensure as an advanced practice RN in NJ, Masters degree in nursing and certification from an NLN accredited Nurse Practitioner program.