Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration – Sandusky, OH – Licensed Practical Nurse
Related adsJOB SUMMARY:
There is a vacancy for one full time Licensed Practical NurseBotsford Hospital: Licensed Practical Nurse - Dearborn, MI. Read more ... » for Community Outpatient Services, Sandusky Community Based Outpatient Clinic. The incumbent will be under the supervision of the NurseTreatment Nurse - Wellington Manor for Treatment Nurse in Hamilton, OH. Read more ... » Manager and will assist primarily with primary care clinics and mental health, as needed. The tour of duty is Monday through Friday; the hours may rotate 8:00 to 4:30 and 7:30 to 4:00.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- Must pass pre-employment examination.
- Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required.
The successful candidates should possess the following minimum requirements:
- Evidence of two (2) years experience in primary care or other medical setting
- Evidence of positive interpersonal relationship skills in an interdisciplinary setting
- Record of excellent attendance
- Evidence of ability to work in various clinical settings and prioritize responsibilities
- Evidence of sound documentation, history/physical data collection, diagnostic and therapeutic skills.
- Flexibility as a team member
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
Applicants PLEASE NOTE: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications (particularly positions with a positive education requirement.) Therefore, applicants must report only attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants can verify accreditation at the following website:
All education claimed by applicants will be verified by the appointing agency accordingly.
You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
You must submit to a drug test and receive a negative drug test before you can be appointed into this position.
You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
Applicants for this position must pass a pre-employment medical examination. >>>» View or apply to jobNone found.