Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration – Sandusky, OH – Licensed Practical Nurse
Related adsJOB SUMMARY:
There is a vacancy for one full time Licensed Practical Nurse for Community Outpatient Services, Sandusky Community Based Outpatient Clinic. The incumbent will be under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and will assist primarily with primary care clinics and mental health, as needed. The tour of duty is Monday through Friday; the hours may rotate 8:00 to 4:30 and 7:30 to 4:00.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- Must pass pre-employment examination.
- Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required.
The successful candidates should possess the following minimum requirements:
- Evidence of two (2) years experience in primary care or other medical setting
- Evidence of positive interpersonal relationship skills in an interdisciplinary setting
- Record of excellent attendance
- Evidence of ability to work in various clinical settings and prioritize responsibilities
- Evidence of sound documentation, history/physical data collection, diagnostic and therapeutic skills.
- Flexibility as a team member
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
Applicants PLEASE NOTE: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications (particularly positions with a positive education requirement.) Therefore, applicants must report only attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants can verify accreditation at the following website:
All education claimed by applicants will be verified by the appointing agency accordingly.
You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
You must submit to a drug test and receive a negative drug test before you can be appointed into this position.
You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
Applicants for this position must pass a pre-employment medical examination. >>>» View or apply to jobNone found.