Veterans Affairs, Department of – Cincinnati, OH – Nurse (Clinical Program Manager)
Related adsJOB SUMMARY:
Two (2.0) FTE Clinical Program Manager positions are assigned to work for the VA Inpatient Evaluation Center, which is aligned under the Office of the Associate Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Quality and Safety (10G). This position will be located on the campus of the Cincinnati VA Medical Center. This is a NurseFresenius Medical Care - Charge Nurse - Youngstown, OH. Read more ... » III position and will be directly supervised by the Director of Implementation in conjunction with the Chief of IPEC. There is no direct patient care required. Primary functions include project and program development, analysis of outcomes measurement, and assisting with the implementation of evidence based practices throughout the VA system. This position will report to the Director of Implementation.
Work schedule is normally Monday through Friday, day shift, but must be able to adjust work schedule to accommodate program needs. Periodic travel will be required up to 30%.
Relocation expenses are not authorized. This position may be virtual.
- United States Citizenship.
- Graduate of an NLNAC or CCNE Accredited School of Professional Nursing or by an institution that is regionally accredited at the time of graduation.
- Current, full, active and unrestricted registration as a graduate professional registered nurseRegistered Nurse in OhioHealth, OH. Read more ... » in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or in the District of Columbia.
- Physical Standards. See VA Directive and Handbook 5019.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Documented evidence of experience as RN, which is determined to be of an acceptable level of quality and/or minimally, past experience must demonstrate leadership experience and creative approaches to management of complex client care.
To qualify based on education, submit copy of transcript or list of courses with credit hours, major(s), and grade-point average or class ranking. Application materials will not be returned. Submit proof of your education with a transcript or list of courses with credit hours, major(s), and grade point average or class ranking. We will be unable to return these to you. You can receive credit for education received outside the United States if you provide evidence that it is comparable to an accredited educational institution in the United States when you apply.
You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
Applicants for this position must pass a pre-employment medical examination.
Work schedule is normally Monday through Friday, day shift, but must be able to adjust work schedule to accommodate program needs. Travel may be required. >>» View or apply to job