Trendsettah Inc.: Accountant – Commerce, CA
Trendsettah Inc. locate in Commerce, CA is a start-up company in the Tobacco Industry, based in the Los Angeles area seeks an AccountantCrate and Barrel: Staff Accountant - Northbrook, IL. Read more ... ». This is a full time position. We offer competitive pay plus medical plan, paid vacation, and 401K.
Accountant job Requirements:
- Ability to multi-task and must be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner; excellent follow ups and follow through
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an AccountingUniversity of North Dakota: Accounting Specialist - Admin Office - Grand Forks, ND. Read more ... » manager or supervisor with strong work references
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting related field.
- Knowledge of general ledger and month end closing procedures
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Be extremely organized individual who will be able to work well under pressure and in a high volume work environment
- Possess computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office programs and accounting software to perform tasks effectively
- Experience with merchant banking, credit card processing Good quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision, taking ownership and demonstrate sense of urgency.
- Must pass a criminal and civil background check, work references will be checked.
- Must be able to organize projects/payables/portfolios, manage deadlines/timelines and report on progress of multiple projects assigned.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports and Sales
- Interfacing with CPA for tax filings, as well as management of tasks related to management of multiple LLCs.
- Adjusting entries as needed
- Daily management of the company’s merchant banking portfolio, including reporting, trend analysis, monitoring, and reconciliation.
- Overall management of company accounting requirements including bookeeping, tax, and corporate filings.
- Direct interaction with various banks and their staff, to maintain existing accounts, working through issues as they arise, as well as processing new account setups.
- Preparing Financial Statements
- General A/P, A/R
- Will utilize QuickBooks, Excel, and various applications on a daily basis.
- Update and analyze reports daily aggregating data from a variety of sources
- Purchase orders, inventory management
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Preparing analysis of accounts
- Creation, maintenance and management of accounts receivable customer files.
- Manage Quickbooks for company
- Produce monthly closing
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Produce monthly reports
Any other title will not be read.
- Location: Commerce, CA
- Compensation: $36,000 negotiable
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
To apply Accountant job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7webnv8