Travel Nurse – PCU RN – Chillicothe, OH
Job Specific Details
Additional Notes: Please Note 1st preference will be given to Registered Nurses who have Meditech experience. Please note whether or not your candidate has Meditech experience in your profile submission qualifications (page that you fill out with all of your candidate specifics). If this is not included, your candidate will go to the end of the list. We do not have the time to sort through resumes and skills checklists looking for this information. CPCU is a critical care step-down unit. We need critical care experience. The unit involves many cardiac drips, chronic vent-trachs, cardiac and peripheral stents and open heart step-down patients.
- Location: Chillicothe, OH
- Position: PCU RN
- Date Posted: 08/20/2010
- Assignment Length: 13 Weeks
- Shift: Nights – Nights, 3 – 12’s
- Scheduled Weekly Hours: 36
- Generous Hourly Pay
- Housing: Private, Furnished, W&D, Utilities paid OR receive a monthly subsidy.
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life and Prof Liability available 1st Day
- Travel: Choose mileage, airfare, or allowance
- 401k: Available on day one!
For more information about this travel adventure add it to your cart by clicking the link above, or contact us. Call 800-240-2526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at Travel Nurse across America and reference job# 63619.