Related adsAs a financial representative with Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, you’ll make an impact through the work that you do. Whether you’re helping people take steps to become financially secure and protected or giving back to the community, you’ll see the impact of your work spread through families and communities across the country. And while our organization is dedicated to serving the needs Lutherans and their families, you don’t need to be Lutheran to enjoy this fulfilling career.
As a financial representative with us, you’ll work with people to:
- Protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to disability.
- Assist them in achieving their financial and retirement goals by offering professional advice and in-depth financial solutions and services.
- Develop strategies to help ensure their estate passes on according to their wishes and their legacy lives on beyond their lifetime.
- Develop and recommend a financial strategy that best suits their needs.
- Build and maintain relationships in order to generate new business.
Compensation and Benefits:
At Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, we support your goals, reward your success, and give you the opportunity to follow your own career path. After all, our extensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and retirement savings programs so you and your family can feel confident and secure. With us you’ll also enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and bonus pay structure.
- Commission advances to help launch your career … our first investment is in you.
- Flexibility to manage your own schedule and balance life’s demands.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- An established client base, including members and prospects.
- Training and team support.
- Personal rewards and fulfillment that come with making a difference in peoples’ lives and communities.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
- Have a satisfactory credit/background check which includes a review of credit history, criminal history, employment and education verifications, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable. Will also have a satisfactory fingerprint card check.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States for an indefinite period of time.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to assure no conflicts of interest exist. All outside business activity must be pre-approved by the supervising managing partner.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
- Willingness to network and build relationships.
- Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
- Ability to work and build relationships with Lutheran members and congregations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.