The Children's Workshop: Substitute Teachers job in RI
Accepts the philosophy of the classroom, and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center.
- Observes and evaluates children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Organizes and leads activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling.
- Possesses good communication skills and has the ability to work as a team member with all departments and other teachers.
- Maintain state mandated classroom ratios at all times.
- Complete daily anecdotal reports on each child.
- Identifies children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discusses them with supervisors.
- Serve as Teacher in classroom activities.
- Know and comply with TCW polices and procedures.
- Provides a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
To carry out this work effectively, a person needs to be in a position to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative from the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Affordable accommodations might be designed to enable people along with afflictions to perform the crucial functions.
- Associates/Bachelors (in process or completed) in Early Childhood Education or related field
- 2+ years of early childhood experience
- Understanding of developmentally appropriate practice in early childhood education and the ability to use it in the classroom
- CPR/First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain desired
- Ability to be flexible in work assignment and work hours required
- Must have working home telephone and/or email
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to respond appropriately in an emergency situation required
To apply Substitute Teachers Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/6n8tj2a