Qualifications of Software EngineerSoftware Development Engineer for Woot, Inc. in Carrollton, TX. Read more ... » job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field REQUIRED
- 4+ years of professional experience working with .Net, preferably in C#, MS SQL Server, T-Sql experience, ASP.NetWebForms.
- Experience working with and mentoring others in MVC.
- Ability to learn rapidly (problem domain and new technical areas)
- Experience handling multiple assignments.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Agile experience, specifically Scrum
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology.
- Working understanding of Agile Methodologies, particularly Scrum
- The design and development of applications, reusable software components, and database models that support internal and external processes.
- Collaborate with medical experts to solve tough healthcare IT problems.
- Be responsible for system integration and testing strategy as well as documentation.
- Mentor other team members from technical expertise
- Provide estimates for project planning.
- Conduct design and peer code review.
- Working understanding and ability to describe MVC.
- Be part of a team to plan and establish the system architecture for remote data centers
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate knowledge of Object Oriented programming.
- Working knowledge of WinForm development.
- Troubleshoot and/or work with (very) minimal assistance after the initial problem statement has been communicated and understood.
- Content working with older technology as we transition to newer ones.
To apply Software Engineer job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/brmydb9