Teachers at Educational Services of America – Greeley, CO
Teachers Job Description
Ombudsman Educational Services (OES) is a division of Educational Services of America (ESA), the nation’s leading provider of K-12 alternative and special educationEMQ FamiliesFirst: Special Education Teacher Autism - California. Read more ... » schools and programs. Based in Nashville, Tenn., ESA partners with more than 240 public school districts in 20 states to operate more than 135 schools and programs.
Ombudsman is accredited by AdvancED and provides students with an approach and an environment that are different from a traditional classroom setting. Students receive computer-assisted personalized instruction, individualized attention with a low student-to-instructor ratio and the freedom to work at their own pace.
Teachers for Middle and high school students who have dropped out or are on the verge of dropping out of school often benefit from the one-on-one attention from Ombudsman. Instructors work with each at-risk student individually to determine his or her abilities, challenges and personal needs. Ombudsman instructors help students identify and overcome academic obstacles as well as family, personal and emotional issues that impact their success. Teachers at Ombudsman’s alternative program for at-risk students, each student is an individual who has the potential to graduate and succeed in life.
Teachers Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with middle or HIGH SCHOOL teaching experience.
- Colorado State teacherCapitol Region Education Council: Anticipated Elementary Teacher Positions for 2016-2017 School Year - Hartford, CT. Read more ... » certification (secondary core areas)
- Teachers have Strong motivational and communication skills and an adaptability to shifting priorities so that a positive learning environment is assured.
- Ability to prioritize so that deadlines are met.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Teachers must have Computer/clerical skills for typing and preparation of reports.
Teachers at Ombudsman offers a comprehensive benefits program which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, employee assistance program, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts and a health savings account option. In addition, the company offers a matching 401(k) plan and generous paid leave benefits. Ombudsman also provides paid training and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Ombudsman is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages diversity in its workforce.
To apply Teachers Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3cygprbNone found.