Description of Teacher Job:
- The Teacher must be organized, creative with class projects and have a genuine interest in working with children.
- Foothills is looking for a Teacher to assist with the administration and delivery of programs, all while maintaining a safe recreational and learning environment for the children.
- This position is part-time and offers excellent recreation benefits.
- The Teacher must demonstrate leadership skills, be a positive role model to the children and have effective communication and interpersonal skills when work with the children, parents, and supervisors.
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Part-Time/Regular
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Elementary/Special/Early Childhood Education, Child Development or Psychology. OR Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development and six months of full time experience working in a similar setting.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions certifications.
Salary: Hourly Rate is $12.75
To apply Teacher Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/c3trqa3