Tax Accountant Introduction: Can You See Yourself in the New Kodak?
Every day you make a choice about where you work – which company deserves your talent, your best thinking, and your passion. Every day, customers also make choices – about where to do business, and whom to reward with their purchases. Making Kodak the place where you want to work and where customers want to do business is what the New Kodak is all about. If you can see yourself in our vision, Kodak is the place for you!
Eastman Kodak is one of the premier information imaging companies in the world. Committed to a digitally oriented growth strategy, Kodak is focused on helping consumers and professionals alike unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich lives.
Tax AccountantTax Accountant for Underwriters Laboratories in Northbrook, IL. Read more ... » Key job responsibilities include:
- Tax AccountantThe Pepsi Bottling Group for Accountant in Somers, NY. Read more ... » Prepare federal US Form 1120 and related schedules, including calculation of book-tax differences
- Prepare state and local income and franchise tax returns
- Prepare and/or review Business License applications and returns
- Tax Accountant Perform account reconciliations for various tax-related general ledger accounts
- Tax Accountant Assist with state audits, including preparing documentation, responding to notices and desk audits, tracking audit status, etc.
- Tax Accountant Perform basic federal and state tax research as necessary
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 documentation requirements
Tax Accountant Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related fields
- 0-2 years of Big 4 or regional accounting firm and/or Corporate Tax experience
- Tax Accountant Hands-on experience with federal and state tax compliance and basic tax research
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel and Word) and corporate tax preparation software packages
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with excellent technical and analytical skills
- Team oriented
Tax Accountant Desired Qualifications:
- MBA, MST and/or CPA preferred
- Experience with CorpTax preparation software preferred
- Position Type Full Time
- Geographic Location USA – NY – Rochester
- Experience Level within Functional Area 0-2 Years
- Functional Area Accounting
- Minimum Education Level Bachelors Degree
To apply Tax Accountant job