Sys2k Dealer Manager Software: Bookeeper – Altamonte Springs, FL
Sys2K Bookkeepers professionally represent the company with the knowledge, skills, and communication abilities to meet customer needs. The primary job duty of the Bookeeper is to accurately manage Payroll and Accounts Payable, reconcile the general ledger, complete month and year-end processes, complete bank deposits and reconciliations and track and report financials.
Sys2K, the leading software provider for the RV and Bus Industry, is seeking a Bookeeper with a passion for success and a drive to meet and exceed goals. The full-time position is based in our corporate offices located in the greater Orlando area.
The many advantages include:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, paid holidays, and 401k
- Highly skilled, supportive management
- A culture of teamwork, growth and development
- Import/Create/Modify transactions in accounting and ensure that the books are always in balance.
- File & pay all taxes, including state sales tax, quarterly 941, FUTA, SUTA, FICA, etc.
- Work with the CPA on year-end closing, entries, and tax preparation.
- Handle all company registrations & reporting (city/state licenses, taxes etc.)
- Manage all payables – write checks / auto-drafts for approved expenses, import & itemize credit card bills, create POs, set-up re-occurring entries as needed, communicate with suppliers, etc.
- Perform regular account / purchase audits or as needed.
- Balance the checkbook, review the financials, credit lines, & bank account and forward the information to management daily.
- Coordinate with A/R clerk to ensure that checks are deposited daily, No Support calls are made / taken, monthly billing is printed & sent out, customers are communicated with, and Accounts Receivable balances are collected. Obtain appropriate authorization..
- Miscellaneous: handle credit line transfers, inter-company (Sys2 & RV123) transactions, necessary errands (bank visits, supplies, etc.), etc.
- Ensure that management receives any notices relevant to the business (customer bankruptcy notification, unemployment filing, etc.)
- Tradeshows – fill out tradeshow application with estimates for approval; coordinate & book all travel and tradeshow related items (booth reservation, booth shipping, furniture, carpeting, etc.); provide attending employees with show/travel schedule & information.
- Travel – coordinate & book travel for company employees. (Exception may be with trainers who sometimes book their own on their company AMEX)
- File (or coordinate with A/R clerk to do so) A/R & A/P documents, check stubs, and other information.
- Set up appointments or reservations as needed by management.
- Perform miscellaneous tax-related or other research for the support department.
- Provide back-up relief for the Front Receptionist and AR clerk as needed
- Any other duties requested by management.
Payroll & HR Filing
- Payroll: Collect time sheets & make corrections as needed; run payroll; notify managers of overtime; print & distribute check stubs; post to accounting; direct deposit; 401K distributions; tax payments; child support/misc. distributions; file associated reports (941, worker’s comp, etc.) Direct any payroll inquiries or disputes to a manager.
- Enter new employees in the payroll system and make changes to existing employee records as deemed by management. Also enter basic employee contact information in the phone system.
- Post hiring ads & set-up interview appointments as necessary for hiring managers; print new employee packets.
- File away any employee documents/records in the employee folders (signed forms, letters, notices, etc.)
- Ensure that employees sign & turn in necessary forms (yearly W-4, insurance form, etc.)
- Print W-2s and 1099s at year-end; file all necessary reports & taxes.
- Collect time off requests which have been approved by an employee’s direct supervisor, post the dates on the company calendar, and file in the employee’s folder. Direct any time off disputes to a manager.
- Coordinate with insurance agencies &/or provider(s) on gathering information for the yearly plan selection and employee status change notification (life events / COBRA / etc.)
- Coordinate with 401K company as needed on report filings, employee sign ups, disbursements, etc.
- Organized, focused, and detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and manage time
- Casual work environment although often a professional appearance and demeanor is required
- Dependable with good attendance history
- Intermediate computer skills
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Excellent phone skills
- Previous payroll experience is required
- Previous experience in a dealership-related enterprise is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a payroll/accounts payable position required
- Familiarity with standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures
About the Company
Sys2K serves the RV, Bus, Powersports, Automotive, Marine, and Class8/Heavy Duty industries, primarily across North America. Our services include dealer management software that integrates CRM, Sales Management / F&I, Unit Inventory, Rental, Parts, Service, Accounting, Payroll, and Reporting, as well as Mobile Apps, Offsite Cloud Hosting and Custom Websites.
Beyond our products, Sys2K provides an unparalleled dedication to support and customer satisfaction. We are at the forefront of technology in our industry and continually evolve to meet the needs of our clientele.
Sys2K is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law. As part of Sys2K’s employment process, candidates who are successful in the interview process may be asked to complete a background check.
To apply Sys2K Bookkeepers professionally >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=f3821fb998a79083