Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Substitute Teacher Job Description
To enable each student to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of his/her regular teacher.
Substitute Teacher Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma, Associative Degree or higher or as required by local regulation from an accredited college or university. Alternatively, a vocational substitute instructor must have a minimum of six (6) years in the trade or occupation.
- A proven ability to work in a polite and friendly manner with a variety of constituencies including parents, students, and staff.
- Prior experience or formal training in working with “at-risk” students preferred.
- Experience in effectively handling conflict
- Substitute Teacher Must possess a sense of humor.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the company may find appropriate and acceptable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Reports in a timely manner to the designated administrative office and staff upon arrival the school site.
- Substitute Teacher Reviews all plans and schedules to be followed during the teaching day as provided by appropriate supervisor.
- Maintains as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and the classroom to which assigned.
- Teaches the lesson (s) outlined and described in the substitute teacher’s plan as prepared by the absent teacher or School Director.
- Substitute Teacher Consults as appropriate with the School Director or other appropriate supervisor before initiating any teaching or other procedures not previously specified in the substitute teacher plan.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing student behavior in assigned classes and in any other supervisory assignments.
- Substitute Teacher Reports on the day’s activities at the conclusion of each teaching day per the routines established by the school.
- Follows all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers are subject andwhich good teaching practice dictates.
- Substitute Teacher Performs such other related tasks and assumes such other related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by the School Director as appropriate.
To apply Substitute Teacher job in Florida >>> http://tinyurl.com/7hry949