Description of STIS Financial Advisor 1 Job
- Incredibly organized individual together with knowledge of crucial systems, policy and procedures, and investment products and services including basic financial planning and asset allocation techniques.
- Additionally, responsible for the persisted counsel and advice for accounts with existing clients.
- Maintains required licenses and ensures that appropriate continuing education requirements are met where needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual’s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct.
- Offers investment advice mainly on permanent income, mutual fund, insurance, and annuity investment products.
- Advises clients and prospective clients along with concentrate on analyzing targets, objectives and risk building up a tolerance, to determine which usually investment products and services greatest fulfill the client’s needs after which sells all those products and services as suitable.
Builds business primarily from internal referral sources. Qualified for internal client referrals from Retail LOB (multiple branches).
- Series 7 registration required
- Series 66 or Series 63 & 65 registrations required
- Insurance licenses required to sell Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Fixed Annuities, and Variable Annuities
Job: Wealth & Investment Management
Primary Location: Florida-FL-Cape Coral-FL-Cape Coral-Del Prado Office
To apply STIS Financial Advisor 1 Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/c6z7qj9