Staff Nurse Job at St Joseph Hospital West – Lake Saint Louis, MO
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, prescription, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
- 1 year of experience required.
- Registered NurseIndiana University Health: Registered Nurse-Outpatient Float Arnett - Lafayette, IN. Read more ... », licensed in the state of Missouri.
- Cultivate professional growth and development.
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
- CPR, ACLS, and BLS also required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
- And much, much more!
Job Title: Staff NurseEast Carolina University: ECU STAFF NURSE - Greenville, NC. Read more ... »
Entity: St Joseph Hospital West
Job Category: Nursing
City: Lake St. Louis
Work Location: St. Joseph Hospital West
Position Type: FT Hrly Nonexempt
Shift Days: Varied
Shift Hours – Length of Shift: 12
Shift Hours Per Pay Period: 72
Salary: No data aviable
To apply Staff Nurse Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/camp3rb