Staff Nurse II Neonatal ICU job at Fletcher Allen Health Care – Burlington, VT
- The Staff Nurse II functions as an essential member of nursing and multidisciplinary teams, providing direct patient care, instruction, and preparation for continuing care after discharge.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients in varying state of health and illness by assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing plan of care.
- May take charge as required.
- Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Vermont.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Appropriate experience in specific clinical area.
- Varies by unit.
Recruiter: Renee Dall
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 36.00
Shift Length: 12 hours
Work Period: Weekly
Primary Shift: 7:00 pm – 7:30 am
Weekend Needs: Every Other
To apply Staff Nurse II Neonatal ICU job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/83ko5dl