Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Position Summary of Staff Nurse II Neonatal ICU job:
- The Staff Nurse II functions as an essential member of nursing and multidisciplinary teams, providing direct patient care, instruction, and preparation for continuing care after discharge.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients in varying state of health and illness by assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the nursing plan of care.
- May take charge as required.
- Registered Nurse, currently licensed in Vermont.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Appropriate experience in specific clinical area.
- Varies by unit.
Recruiter: Renee Dall
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 36.00
Shift Length: 12 hours
Work Period: Weekly
Primary Shift: 7:00 pm – 7:30 am
Weekend Needs: Every Other
To apply Staff Nurse II Neonatal ICU job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/83ko5dl