Staff Nurse at Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems – Bangor, ME
Staff NurseHawaii Pacific Health: Nurse Practitioner - Womens Center - Honolulu, HI. Read more ... » Job Details: Maine Registered NurseVisiting Nurse - HOSPICE REGISTERED NURSES - Cleveland, OH. Read more ... » License or eligible to obtain
- Current Maine Registered Nurse License required.
- A minimum of 5 years nursing experience
- Neonatal experience required.
- NRP required within one year of hire.
- Ability to work as a team member in a busy and stressful environment.
- Staff NurseEast Carolina University: ECU STAFF NURSE - Greenville, NC. Read more ... » candidate have an Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to train to the Neonatal Transport Team is required upon discretion of the nurse managerHackensack University Medical Center for Nurse Manager at Cardiac Catherization in Hackensack, NJ. Read more ... ».
- On call is required.
All Staff Nurses provide age-specific nursing care and participate in activities that promote self and staff development.
This Staff Nurse opportunity is a night position-orientation may be conducted on the day shift and depending upon your current position, your rate of pay may reflect the day rate of pay while orienting on the day shift.
- Staff Nurse Department: Rosen Neonatal ICU
- Schedule: Regular Full-time
- Staff Nurse Shift: Evening/Night
- Hours: 1900-0730
- Hours per Week: 36
Eastern Maine Medical Center has a unique and diverse workforce made up of people just like you! If you are interested in starting your career in health care today, please take this opportunity to browse our current open job catalog below. EMMC offers outstanding benefits and compensation packages and provides a stable, compassionate environment for all of our employees. We invite you to consider joining the EMMC family today!
EMMC Career Opportunities
EMMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply Staff Nurse Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/3beggad