Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Description of Staff Accountant Job
The Flexi Compras Inventory Accountant handles accounting functions relating to the cost of inventory. Analyze inventory reports, monitor all inventory transactions and record inventory variances accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information is an absolute must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check
- Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills are required.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Very effective organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must be able to thrive in fast changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent writing and written communication skills.
- Prepare and input journal entries to ensure accuracy and record needed transactions for the business. All entries should be supported by sufficient documentation to justify and explain the entry.
- Review Accrue and track inventory refunds/returns. Semi-Monthly communication of outstanding items. Track payroll deductions to employee purchases.
- Record and track transactions inventory related purchases, returns, open orders, charge offs, recoveries, etc
- Ensure assigned Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled to supporting detail on a periodic basis, and reconciling items cleared timely. Maintain sufficient documentation that all transactions are recorded and supported in the general ledger and appropriate sub-ledgers.
- Enter inventory costs into High Touch to insure proper inventory valuation, and vendors are paid the approved and agreed upon amounts.
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Competitive base salary
- Training to excel in job and advance in career
- Eligible full-time Employees:
- Paid Time Off: 10 days your 1st year, add another day with each year of service.
- Paid birthday holiday after one year of full-time employment
- Paid holidays.
- Medical, life, dental and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: both dependent care and health care FSA’s
- Annual Company picnics and fun employee events
- Being part of the Flexi Family!
To apply Staff Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/887d9nq