Staff Accountant Job in Dallas, TX – Flexi Compras
Description of Staff AccountantAccountant for American Water in Cherry Hill, NJ. Read more ... » Job
The Flexi Compras Inventory Accountant handles accountingFinancial Accounting Analyst job in The Walt Disney Studios - Glendale, CA. Read more ... » functions relating to the cost of inventory. Analyze inventory reports, monitor all inventory transactions and record inventory variances accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information is an absolute must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check
- Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills are required.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Very effective organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must be able to thrive in fast changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent writing and written communication skills.
- Prepare and input journal entries to ensure accuracy and record needed transactions for the business. All entries should be supported by sufficient documentation to justify and explain the entry.
- Review Accrue and track inventory refunds/returns. Semi-Monthly communication of outstanding items. Track payroll deductions to employee purchases.
- Record and track transactions inventory related purchases, returns, open orders, charge offs, recoveries, etc
- Ensure assigned Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled to supporting detail on a periodic basis, and reconciling items cleared timely. Maintain sufficient documentation that all transactions are recorded and supported in the general ledger and appropriate sub-ledgers.
- Enter inventory costs into High Touch to insure proper inventory valuation, and vendors are paid the approved and agreed upon amounts.
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Competitive base salary
- Training to excel in job and advance in career
- Eligible full-time Employees:
- Paid Time Off: 10 days your 1st year, add another day with each year of service.
- Paid birthday holiday after one year of full-time employment
- Paid holidays.
- Medical, life, dental and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: both dependent care and health care FSA’s
- Annual Company picnics and fun employee events
- Being part of the Flexi Family!
To apply Staff Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/887d9nq