Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Description of Staff Accountant Job
This position is responsible for performing analysis, reporting and journal entry preparation for various functions, programs and corporate departments. The team member will prepare balance sheet reconciliations and maintain/demonstrate an understanding of the account balance and provide explanations for variances.
- Four (4) year college degree with a major in Accounting
- Minimum two (2) years of accounting experience in a corporate accounting environment and/or public accounting
- Masters degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Hospitality industry experience a plus
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion Accounting systems a plus.
- In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
To apply Staff Accountant Job at Hilton Worldwide >>> http://tinyurl.com/78bp8v4