Staff Accountant Job at Hilton Worldwide – Memphis, TN
This position is responsible for performing analysis, reporting and journal entry preparation for various functions, programs and corporate departments. The team member will prepare balance sheet reconciliations and maintain/demonstrate an understanding of the account balance and provide explanations for variances.
- Four (4) year college degree with a major in Accounting
- Minimum two (2) years of accounting experience in a corporate accounting environment and/or public accounting
- Masters degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Hospitality industry experience a plus
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion Accounting systems a plus.
- In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.