Staff Engineer (Android)
Samsung’s San Jose Mobile Communications Lab, California has some leading edge software development position open.
This is an opportunity to be a part of an elite R&D group within Samsung. You will have opportunities for creative thinking that will influence the direction of next generation handset products and services.
You will be responsible to define, design, implement, enhance and test the platform-components and applications for the next generation Samsung mobile devices based on Android.
- Smart, analytical, self-driven, and creative problem solver
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional experience with Java
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Expertise in at least one of the following technical areas:
o Developing Android applications using SDK and NDK
o Android framework components
- Good understanding of services, providers, activities and receivers
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Published applications in Android
- Strong understanding of (and experience working with) design environments/techniques such as Test-Driven Development, Agile Development, Xtreme Programming, Object Oriented Design…
Company Samsung Telecommunications America (STA)
Location San Jose, California
Travel Required None
source : http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=96c2716032a8f6ec&from=vj