Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Related adsInvestment Financial Consultant
Marlboro, Springfield, Red Bank, Princeton, North Jersey
Take your place among the industry’s finest financial consultants and enjoy the backing of a leading global financial institution. As part of the Sovereign Bank/Santander Investment Services group, you will have the opportunity to work in a mature bank program and be part of our winning retail banking team.
What You Will Do:
- Independently source prospective clients and capitalize on referrals to develop a book of business.
- Research and analyze customers’ needs to deliver highly customized solutions to meet their financial goals.
- Maximize revenues and profits by building strategic client and business partner relationships
- Responsible for managing investment growth, profits, referral activities and customer follow-up within an assigned territory.
- Provide securities, annuities, and insurance products to new and established accounts.
- Perform job requirement/responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Who We Are Looking For:
- Must have a wide range of knowledge about financial investment strategies and retail bank products and services.
- Series 6 and 63 securities license and insurance license.
- You will be expected to obtain your series 7 and 65 licenses within a reasonable amount of time.
- 3+ years of proven investment sales experience and a track record of success consistent with current production and job stability.
- Verifiable annual gross production of $175,000 in investment revenue from a wirehouse and/or $250,000 minimum from a bank program.
Sovereign Bank Team Members Receive:
- Competitive Incentive Bonus Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
These positions are commission based with high earning potential and an outstanding benefits package.
Please e-mail your resume to
When submitting your resume, please indicate your preferred location(s) in the subject line.