The Software Engineer for Inertial Sensors has the opportunity to use Maxim’s tremendous technology and infrastructure to develop a business in the exploding market of MEMS sensors for mobile devices. Using Maxim’s MEMS sensor technologies, you can help shape the way we interface with and use the next generation of mobile devices.
The Software Engineer role at Maxim is exciting and dynamic. Maxim is known as one of the best environments for marketing and business management. The company has a flat organizational structure and you can expect direct communication at all levels. The position requirements include:
- eCompass and Magnetic calibration software is a must-have
- Fusion algorithms that dynamically calculates and subtracts electromagnetic interference
- Development of other inertial sensor key algorithms and software
- Multidisciplinary role combining above with strong technical marketing skills to discuss details of the calibration software with smartphone manufacturers
- Develop reference documentation and C-code, as well as white-papers, articles and presentations for the trade shows.
- Work with hardware and application engineers responsible for the software integration
Location : SAN JOSE
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Semiconductor
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Engineering
Education : 4 Year Degree
Experience : Not Specified
Travel : None
Relocation Covered : Yes
- Relationship builder: Need to connect with customers and ecosystem partners.
- Innovation driver.: Needs to drive innovation in products and in business practices.
- Great communicator: Ability to boil down information and communicate with both executives and engineers.
- Analytical and Detailed. Can drill into problems and logically solve them.
- Collaborator: Work with the other teams to provide real world system level solutions to our customers.
- Technical guru: Must have a working knowledge of semiconductor technology and a thirst for technology.
- Minimum a BSEE and with 5+ years of experience
To apply Software Engineer jobs at Maxim Integrated via Indeed job >>> http://tinyurl.com/b7jzzpb