Software Engineer Job in Cambridge, MA – Quanta Research Cambridge
You should understand the mobile world and how it intersects with social media and other location-based services. You should be excited about developing for real-world needs and getting things into the hands of users.
- You will work closely with CSAIL and other world-class institutions on a variety of projects involving multimodal computer interfaces, machine learning, and crowd-sourced computing.
- QRC wants to change the way people record and retrieve information on their mobile devices.
- The application will support multimodal input to create personalized and shareable databases.
- We are seeking talented software engineers to build a new iOS/Android application that lives at the intersection of mobile and cloud computing, social media and location-based services.
- 1-5 years of web development experience
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- Experience with GPS/map/other location-based APIs
- Mobile development experience in an iOS or Android environment
- Experience in multimodal (i.e., speech, text, gesture) data capture
- Creativity and focus
- Develop requirements specifications in collaboration with other team members
- Work with team members to design and develop clients for iOS and/or Android
- Assist in the design, implementation, and analysis of user studies
- Assist in the design and implementation of backend databases
QRC offers great benefits including competitive salaries, health, vision and dental insurance, bonus programs, 401K, competitive vacation time, a transportation benefit, and a fun and innovative working environment in the heart of Cambridge.
To apply Software Engineer Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/85lroho