Software Engineer Job in Atlanta, GA – MailChimp
- MailChimp is seeking a software engineer to help us build the MailChimp application.
- We’re looking for developers located anywhere, but who are willing to work in Atlanta.
- We allow for flexible hours and some telecommute options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office on a regular basis. We’ll help you with relocation.
- In fact, if you’d rather send us code than polish up your resumé, that works for us.
- We don’t care about pedigree or what languages or stacks you’ve worked in, we’re just looking for great engineers.
- We push managers and meetings out of the way so you can concentrate on what you love to do.
- You’ll work with our product–development team to build new functionality into our product, and our customer–service team to resolve issues as they arise.
- You’ll be allowed—even required—to be creative in your work.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP environment
- A portfolio of code you’ve written
To apply Software Engineer Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6ue6fcb