Software Engineer Job at Tyco International – Lansdale, PA
Tyco Fire Protection Products (TFPP) is a business unit of the Tyco Fire & Security Division, one of three business segments in Tyco. TFPP is currently hiring a Software Engineer to work in our Lansdale office. Lansdale is our corporate office, located on Septa rail stop, Pennbrook Station. As part of Research and Development Innovation team, the Software Engineer is responsible for maintaining existing software applications, developing new features of the existing applications, programming new applications.
Tyco is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future. Diversity and inclusion are key drivers to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Tyco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team implementing new applications and maintaining existing ones.
- Continual advancement of knowledge and skills related to software engineering and fire protection is expected.
- Participating in the development of innovative software tools and applications for the fire protection industry.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering with 1-3 years in Software Development using C++ in a Windows environment
- 1-3 years in Software Development using C++ in a Widows environment.
- Desired Knowledge:
- CAD/CAM environment (Autodesk preferred)
- Subversion or other Source Code Control System
- UML, SQL, ATL/COM, WTL, .NET
TFPP offers a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) with company match.
To apply Software Engineer Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7g9wlre