Software Engineer job at Siemens PLM Software – Saint Paul, MN
Software EngineerSenior Software Engineer Job in CA, Inc. - Plano, TX. Read more ... » Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This Software Engineer position is for a product development role in Teamcenter Products Organization.
- The following responsibilities will vary in application as per the seniority of the employee.
- Develop state of the art Bill of Materials management product.
- Software design and analysis.
- Implementation of designs.
- Code and product documentation.
- Participate in quality assurance and maintenance.
- Software Engineer will Define innovative design/functional approaches, understand and follow SDLC and Teamcenter product development process.
- Identify patentable work.
- Software Engineer Consult and Mentor team members & address their design & implementation issues.
- In specific cases, Functional requirement analysis of customer requirements – onsite visit and direct interaction with customer representatives will be required.
- Product representation in technical workshops and forums may also be necessary.
- Software Engineer have Project management and travel would be not more than 20% of time.
Software Engineer Minimum Requirements:
- A minimum 2/4 years experience in product development of enterprise level software.
- Minimum bachelors degree in engineering from a reputed institute Certification:
- Exposure to Teamcenter product development is an advantage.
- Database expertise.
- Software Engineer Requirements analysis and Detailed Design.
- Must have 2+ yrs. Software developmentSenior Software Engineer Job in CA, Inc. - Plano, TX. Read more ... » focused on Java and Eclipse (for client development)
- 7 years experience in Product development organization.
About Siemens PLM Software:
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with nearly 6.7 million licensed seats and 69,500 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them turn more ideas into successful products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of its people.
Siemens PLM Software does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiting agencies.
To apply Software Engineer job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/6uxzrq9None found.