Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Description of Software Engineer Job:
L-3 is looking to hire a Software Engineer to design, develop, document, test, and debug software applications and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform necessary maintenance on the operational machines (patches, password changes, routine log review to ensure the system remains in an operational state, etc.).
- Troubleshoot discrepancies written against the system.
- Backup the system after changes are made to the machines.
- Develop and test resolutions to discrepancies and enhancements.
- Install software updates and patches on the operational system.
- Support the customer during testing.
- Write SOPs for issues faced by the operators.
- Respond to operational issues.
- Update documentation affected by software changes and ensures software standards are met.
We offer a competitive benefits package for Full time and Part time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
Desired Qualifications of Software Engineer Job:
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, is highly desirable, as is experience migrating data from legacy systems (extract-transform-load).
- Agile/scrum experience, Java development experience, automated testing experience using tools such as RSpec and/or Selenium, experience with Jira/Greenhopper and Subversion.
- Good presentation skills, including comfort presenting technical material in a group setting will be a plus.
Basic Software Engineer Job Qualifications:
- Must be a self-starter with good customer interface skills, able to work successfully on diverse tasks as a member of a small team, and be able to adapt and learn new technical concepts quickly with minimal outside help.
- Candidate must have a current and active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Bachelors degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years of related experience; 4 additional years of experience may substitute in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must be comfortable developing in a UNIX environment.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of the MVC model and web application design and development.
US Security Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI FSP
Shift: Day – 1st
L-3 STRATIS is among the largest divisions of global defense leader, L-3. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, and enterprise information technology services and solutions to the Intelligence Community; the Department of Defense; U.S. federal civilian, state, and local government agencies; and international customers.
L-3 STRATIS is proud of our many long-term partnerships with our customers. We take their missions as our own, always aiming to improve our level of service. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of industry best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics – reflected in our motto, Powered by Excellence.
To apply Software Engineer Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/bqp7oc5