Summary Software EngineerDell Inc. for Software Engineer Senior Manager I in Austin, TX. Read more ... » Job
- The successful candidate will also be able to contribute to designing frameworks to support test automation using design patterns and sound OO design concepts.
- This Software Engineer position works primarily in the development of software applications that verify in automation, the software for pacemaker programmers.
- Develop other utilities in support of the automated verification including working with 3rd party tool API, web based tools, etc.
- The candidate will also have the ability to work on diverse issues, providing sound judgment within generally defined practices and policies.
Software Engineer JobKimmich Software Systems Inc for Software Engineer (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph) in Fort Meade, MD. Read more ... » Responsibilities:
- Responsibility includes contributions to test frameworks and tools, test design, documentation, test development/maintenance and test procedures
- SW development with test frameworks and application to develop sophisticated automated tests for Cardiac Rhythm Management external device software
- Ability to apply sound OO principles along with SW design patterns and practices desirable
- Ability to review design documentation and code generated by other engineers – C#, C++
- Review product design documents and programmer software
- Execute tests to ensure conformance of code to requirements
- Generate and maintain the appropriate work product
- 3+ years of software verification experience with considerable experience in creating and maintaining automated tests
- Advanced knowledge of, and development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- Experience working with configuration management, test management and defect tracking tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Experience with software lifecycle processes in a medical device software or other highly regulated environment.
- Experience with Test automation, Quality assurance desirable
- Familiarity with HP Quality Center, Nunit, MKS Source Integrity, MKS Integrity Manager and Resharper are a plus
- Comfortable working with internal contacts within the team as well as cross-functional teams in other parts of the company
- Good written and oral communication skills expected.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required
To apply Software Engineer Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7wf4v2j