Software Engineer Job at BIOTRONIK – Portland, OR
- The successful candidate will also be able to contribute to designing frameworks to support test automation using design patterns and sound OO design concepts.
- This Software Engineer position works primarily in the development of software applications that verify in automation, the software for pacemaker programmers.
- Develop other utilities in support of the automated verification including working with 3rd party tool API, web based tools, etc.
- The candidate will also have the ability to work on diverse issues, providing sound judgment within generally defined practices and policies.
- Responsibility includes contributions to test frameworks and tools, test design, documentation, test development/maintenance and test procedures
- SW development with test frameworks and application to develop sophisticated automated tests for Cardiac Rhythm Management external device software
- Ability to apply sound OO principles along with SW design patterns and practices desirable
- Ability to review design documentation and code generated by other engineers – C#, C++
- Review product design documents and programmer software
- Execute tests to ensure conformance of code to requirements
- Generate and maintain the appropriate work product
- 3+ years of software verification experience with considerable experience in creating and maintaining automated tests
- Advanced knowledge of, and development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- Experience working with configuration management, test management and defect tracking tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Experience with software lifecycle processes in a medical device software or other highly regulated environment.
- Experience with Test automation, Quality assurance desirable
- Familiarity with HP Quality Center, Nunit, MKS Source Integrity, MKS Integrity Manager and Resharper are a plus
- Comfortable working with internal contacts within the team as well as cross-functional teams in other parts of the company
- Good written and oral communication skills expected.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required
To apply Software Engineer Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7wf4v2j