Description of Software EngineerSoftware Engineer for Verisign in Dulles, VA. Read more ... » I Job:
Around support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is seeking for individuals just who can support the protection of the customer environment. A good expert in software engineering technology is needed to support the customer team. Raytheon is taking advantage of a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required make it possible for customer mission accomplishment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related related to the design, development and implementation of software operating systems for products including, but not limited to IA utility software, IA development software, and IA diagnostic software
- Incorporate all security disciplines, recommend and develop requirements, specifications, designs, and procedures to satisfy program security policy and planning guidance
- Support architecture integration and recommend products for integration
- Develops system level scripts in various common languages
- Perform moderately complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software
- Analyzes network and computer communications hardware characteristics for IA requirements.
- Develop reports, information, and recommendations that support the implementation of government security requirements
- Monitor the implementation of security requirements for government and industry facilities and systems
- Participates in special projects as required
Required Skills of Software Engineer I Job:
- Understanding of the processes and guidelines for Certifying & Accrediting (ICD 504/DITSCAP/DIACAP/DCID 6/3) information systems based upon experience on development programs.
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- A grade/level E01 requires a minimum of 0+ years relevant experience
- A grade/level E02 requires a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience
- Understanding of security technologies and concepts, experience in design and implementation of secure network solutions including DMZs and web portals
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Demonstrated practical experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Information Assurance and Information Operations technologies and development activities.
- Strong understanding of windows and UNIX operating systems
- Ability to work under aggressive deadlines.
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- 2+ years of experience for the E01 Level
- 4+ years of experience for the E02 Level
- Experience supporting Intelligence, DoD, or DHS Customers
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Experience with one or more of the following languages:
- Experience with one or more of the following operating systems:
- Redhat, CentOS, Ubunto, UNIX, LINUX, SunOS, MS Windows, VMWare ESX, Solaris 8-10
- Experience with one or more of the following Application/Database Servers:
- JBoss, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server 2005
- Excellent writing skills
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Masters Degree highly desired.
This Software Engineer I Job position can be a SalaryIndependent Software: Senior Cloud Software Engineer - Annapolis Junction, MD. Read more ... » Grade E01 or E02 based upon the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
To apply Software Engineer I Job vacancy i >>> http://tinyurl.com/cfpl6al