Software Engineer at Precision Resources in Birmingham, AL
Software Engineer Job Description
Precision Resources, a division of the Trimarc Group Inc., is currently seeking Software Engineers. The Software Engineer candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiencies in one or multiples of these skill sets: C#, Visual C++ and Java and show anywhere from 2 – 7 years experience. Software Engineer Experience in full SDLC development is a must. This is a Direct Hire position and Software Engineer salary is commensurate with experience. We are looking for Software Engineer candidates at all skill levels!
Software Engineer Requirements
- College degree with a major in computer engineering/computer science or a related area (equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree) and an additional two years experience in a position performing software development.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Requires above average analytical ability.
We are seeking Software Engineer candidates with experience in the following:
- C#, Visual C++, Java, C++
- Microsoft .NET, Spring, Spring.NET, Silverlight, MVC, WCF, ASP.NET, J2EE, COM+, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2005, JBuilder
- XML, XSL, CSS, AJAX, SOAP
- Oracle, SQL Server
- PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Navigator, Toad
- Agile, Design-Driven Development (D3), Extreme Programming (XP), Pair Programming, Test-driven development (TDD)
This is a Direct-Hire Position so all candidates must be Citizens or Green Card Holders.
Software Engineer Salary is commensurate with experience.
We are looking for Software Engineer candidates at all skill levels!
To apply Software Engineer Job >>> http://tinyurl.com/3oks47o