This is your opportunity to join us as a Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting. This person will play a key role in the corporate accounting, monthly close process and financial reporting for the global corporation. At SilkRoad, it’s all about the employees! We’re all about flexibility and growth – yours and ours. This is the opportunity to build your career with a leader. At SilkRoad, you will play an important role in our success while working in a great environment that’s loaded with talented professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in general accounting or minimum of one year experience in public accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Experience with MS Dynamics Great Plains is a plus.
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Responsible for the general ledger accounting of North American, UK and Philippines entities
- Key participant in the monthly close, quarterly close and annual close process
- Prepares month-end journal entries
- Prepares monthly bank statement reconciliations
- Reviews and reconciles general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Monitors cash activity and identify funding needs, provides daily cash updates to CFO
- Maintains debt and fixed asset schedules
- Assists with financial statement audits
- Processes state sales tax returns
- Assists with the consolidation of financial statements, including foreign currency revaluation
- Develop or modify internal processes and procedures to create efficiencies
- Other projects as needed
- Foundational knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to excel under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Strives to achieve effective performance within the team, working for the overall success of the company.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to enhance knowledge as it relates to accounting and financial matters.
- Detail oriented, strong analytical ability, good organization skills, and excellent time management skills.
To apply >>> http://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=1d5dab7163db4b9e
if you want to search more accountant jobs please click hire for detail