Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Senior Accountant Job Description
The Sr. Accountant for our Coin line of business is an experienced accounting generalist responsible for monthly financial statement reporting. This job position is primarily focused on partnering with and ensuring that our foreign Coin Line of Business (LOB) entities are appropriately accounted for.
Senior Accountant Qualifications & Experience:
- BA, Business, Accounting or related field required.
- 5+ years in accounting with a combination of industry and public accounting experience required.
- CPA/CMA a plus.
- Senior Accountant have an Experience with month end close processes, minimum of one year as lead person for month end close.
- Prior foreign entity and statutory financial statement experience required (UK, Ireland, Canada and Puerto Rico experience preferred).
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience with SAP ERP systems a significant plus.
- Senior Accountant have High degree of flexibility and customer service attitude, particularly the ability to partner with business contacts and explain accounting concepts without burdening the business.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Summary of Key Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper accounting of general ledger transactions and prepares monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Plays the lead role in month end closing for foreign entities, preparing periodic reporting schedules and disclosures for monthly, quarterly and year-end review and audit processes.
- Reconciles and analyzes general ledger and sub-ledger accounts.
- Performs analytical review as required, including researching variances between actual expense activities and budget/forecast.
- Senior Accountant Assists accounting and finance personnel in the discussion and resolution of accounting issues.
- Researches GAAP and other compliance issues as they are identified.
- Senior Accountant Works with tax team to provide support for tax requests and assists in book to tax variances.
- Assists other departments with various accounting needs and questions.
- Identifies significant process and internal control weaknesses and works with the Compliance Manager to develop and implement solutions.
- Plays the lead role in preparing annual statutory financial statements including all supporting schedules, is the lead contact for external statutory audits and manages the process to ensure timely filing.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Bellevue, WA
Senior Accountant Salary : Competitive
To apply Senior Accountant Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/8acx75g