Securities & Exchange Commission – Staff Accountant – Washington, DC
Related adsJOB SUMMARY:
Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The SEC’s mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber professionals who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SEC offers a number of exceptional enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits:
- Higher pay than most Federal agencies.
- Opportunity for yearly performance-based increases.
- The SEC also has a Student Loan Repayment program for permanent employees. Up to $10,000 a year (60K cap) in student loan repayments for those who meet program criteria.
- Paid dental insurance and vision insurance.
- Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage.
- Mass transportation subsidy up to $230 per month.
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
This position is located in the Division of Enforcement’s Office of Market Intelligence, Washington, DC.
Salary Range: SK-16: $110,910 – $173,674.
- This position is open to US citizens only.
- Please read all instructions to ensure that you are applying correctly.
- You may be subject to a background/suitability investigation.
- This position is in the bargaining unit