Schneider Electric: Software Development Engineer Job in Clovis, CA
Description of Software DevelopmentPerceptive Software - Shawnee, KS - Software Engineers Architects. Read more ... » Engineer Job at Schneider Electric
Your primary responsibilities will be to develop software for our IP video management system products. These include design and development of software, primarily for server side applications that makes up the heart of our system management products. You will be involved in all aspects: design, development, test, deployment – of product generation, working in high-powered teams of people to solve very challenging problems, using leading edge tools and state-of-the-art software systems. We are particularly looking for a candidate with extensive experience in Linux and networking.
We are looking for a software developerThe MathWorks: Software Developer - Natick, MA. Read more ... » who is passionate about software development and programming, in particular the design and development of IP video security recording solutions. We need great developers to join our excellent team!
You will be expected to:
- Analyze the marketing requirements.
- Design technical solutions according marketing requirements.
- Improve software technology and development processes.
- Cooperate with stakeholders involve in software development.
- Develop software applications according to technical specifications.
- Verify products and solutions against the specifications.
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge of high-level, object-oriented design methodologies
- Knowledge of software development environments on Linux and Windows
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with DIACAP certification
- Group or technical leadership experience
- Understanding of what is needed to have a secure product on an network
- Able to communicate effectively, both in written and oral form.
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative, high-energy team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Networking experience
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge of Linux OS
- Very creative problem solver
- Minimum of 3 years software development experience.
- Proficient in the C++ and C programming languages.
To apply Software Development Engineer job >>> http://tinyurl.com/cdk568h