Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital: Head Teacher job in Lincoln City, OR
Responsible for organizing and implementing a developmentally based educational program that addresses children’s physical, social-emotional, cognitive and language development as well as develops their skills in literacy, mathematics, social studies, English language acquisition, the arts and science and technology.
Required within 90 days of employment:
- Valid Oregon Food Handlers card.
- CPR: HS AED with first aid.
- Level four (4) on the Oregon Professional Development Registry.
Successful completion of “Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse” class.One (1) of the following required:
- Completion of 20 Semester credits or 30 quarter credits in Early Childhood Education or Child Development at a college or University AND one (1) year experience as a teacherVirgin Islands Behavioral Services: Special Education Teacher - Christiansted, VI. Read more ... » in a certified childcare center or comparable group care program.
- Two (2) years experience as a teacher in a certified childcare center or comparable group care program.
- A one (1) year nationally recognized Credential related to assigned age group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
Acts as a facilitator using interactive discussions and “hands-on” approaches to enrich children’s developmental and educational experiences in order for each individual child to reach their maximum potential. In addition, responsible for the center-wide program development for a specific age group.
Department: NLH EARLY LEARNING CENTER
Schedule: .25 (20 hrs/pp)
Weekend Required: None
To apply Head Teacher job in Lincoln City, OR >>> http://bit.ly/WYN9v4