Salary and commission Financial Advisor positions at Denver, CO
We have several Financial Advisor positions available. Financial Advisor Salary and Financial Advisor commission. Firms are initially confidential. Looking for experienced and those looking for job change.
Financial Advisor Job Description:
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for helping clients meet their financial objectives.
- Answering customers’ questions about the purposes and details of financial products, services, and procedures.
- Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and acquiring new customers on an ongoing basis.
- Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Explaining and documenting for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the private financial professional.
- Guiding clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills.
- Implementing financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Interviewing clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a suitable financial strategy.
Financial Advisor Job Requirements:
Individuals who excel come from many different professional backgrounds including:
- May have a natural market of clients among their friends, colleagues, and associates.
- FINRA Series 6/7, 65/66, 24 Registration(s)
- MBA, JD, CFP, CPA or ChFC are advantageous.
- Integrity, a dedicated work ethic and the desire to help others are inherent to the success of this business.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.