Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Amedisys’ philosophy, “Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own,” has guided our growth into one of the nation’s leading home health and hospice care organizations. With Amedisys, you’ll be part of a culture focused on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation, care empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
Registered Nurse will care for patients in their homes, build relationships and will share the challenges and triumphs of day-to-day life
- Spend more time working with patients and making a significant difference in their lives
- Manage and educate Home Health Aides and LPNs performance in implementing nursing services
- Participate in clinical outcomes monitoring, follow up and agency performance improvement initiatives
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Communicate with the physician to decide the initial plan of care based on initial patient assessment and physician’s orders.
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience required.
- Current CPR certification.
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
- 401 (K) plan with employer-matching contribution available for all employees
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to full and part-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement program
To apply Registered Nurse jobs at Amedisys, Inc. via Indeed jobs >>> http://tinyurl.com/bgy5t69