Registered Nurse job in Las Vegas, NV – Walgreens
- two years of experience providing specialty nursing care, such as infusion therapy, maternal-child health, disease state management, pediatrics, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with valid license in state(s) of practice.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid and current driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively (verbal and oral) with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral sources.
- Self-directed with excellent time management skills and able to work independently.
- In addition, at least three months experience working in Home Health.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Competency in Field NurseRenown Medical Group for Certified Nurse Midwife in Reno, NV. Read more ... » I requirements.
- Ability to get to the job site.
Registered Nurse jobRenown Medical Group for Certified Nurse Midwife in Reno, NV. Read more ... » Duties Include:
- A Field Registered Nurse II is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a physician’s plan of care and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Walgreens Infusion and Respiratory Services, the state’s professional standards, and regulatory entities.
- Manages time effectively and demonstrates leadership qualities in order to deliver and manage appropriate patient care.
- The Registered Nurse II is responsible for complete patient assessment for assigned patients, establishing and implementing patient care plans, educating patients/caregivers, evaluating progress toward goals and making recommendations for changes in the plan of care.
- Participates and attends required inservices and maintains clinical expertise. Participate in nursing department on-call responsibilities.
- He or she may act as the Supervisor in the absence of the Supervisor or Nurse Manager for Medicare Certified Home Health Agencies.
- Demonstrates competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of services as evidenced by completed skills checklist and supervisory documentation.
- Competent in at least 5 additional skill sets.
- The Registered Nurse II works independently in managing patient needs by virtue of his/her experience and the additional competencies required for this position.
- Effectively communicates with agency staff, medical team, patients, and family.
- Maintains Confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- Active member of a state or professional organization.
- Certification in a specialty area through a nationally accredited program (i.e., OCN, CRNI, CCM, RNC, CCRN, etc.
- Advanced IV Skills such as placement of extended peripheral catheters, caring for implanted pumps and administration of chemotherapy, blood products, and inotropic medications.
To apply Registered Nurse job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/buzp4rr