Registered Nurse Job Description
Rochester General Health System is an award-winning healthcare system, where nurses improve the lives of their patients, excel in their profession and fulfill their passion for caring. Our culture embraces the voice of all nurses and encourages lifelong learning. Discover exciting nursing opportunities at RGHS today!
Registered Nurse Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides professional nursing services in the treatment and care of patients in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Coordinates total nursing care for patients.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
- Provides continuity of care for patients and families by working with other shifts and departments.
- Orients and trains department personnel.
- Delivers patient and family education.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
To apply Registered Nurse job vacancy>>> http://tinyurl.com/749bl7d