Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
RESPONSIBILITIES of Registered Nurse Job include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for assisting the physician in calling patients and informing them of their lab and x-ray results and for calling critical patients back to check on their health status; scheduling physician referrals; obtaining insurance information for specialist’s referrals and pharmacy issues; and patient education.
- Collects and prepares specimens for laboratory analysis. Assesses and properly handles test results.
- Assists the practitioner with examinations, procedures, and other duties.
- Responsible for assessing, screening and triaging patients.
- Required to maintain CME hours as dictated for maintaining individual licensure.
- Documents and maintains medical records.
- Collects and documents vital signs.
- Responsible for administration of medications per orientation and training designation.
- Prepares exam rooms. Responsible for decontamination of equipment and stocking of supplies.
- The administration of medical services. Responsible for ensuring the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Attends facility in-services and required staff training and meetings.
- Obtains and maintains patient intravenous access.
- Full-Time – Works three 12-hour shifts per week.
- Part-Time – Works a minimum of one 12-hour shift per week and could work two depending on scheduling.
- Casual – Guaranteed one 12-hour shift per month. Could work more covering call-offs, vacations ect.
- Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood borne pathogens.
- Travel to other clinics may be required.
MedExpress Urgent Care’s vision summarizes the business model and offers insight into the important culture that drives the company’s ability to provide a customer experience that is unsurpassed in existing, and other, markets.
Highly-trained professionals are a hallmark at MedExpress Urgent Care. The MedExpress model attracts the best in the business. We carry high expectations for our team:
- A 110% commitment to customer service.
- Teamwork and patient care require professionalism at all times.
- Attention to detail isn’t just a statement…we demand it.
Live the vision – Great Care. Fast.®
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits program.
To apply Registered Nurse Job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/7oh9u7x