REGISTERED NURSEVisiting Nurse - HOSPICE REGISTERED NURSES - Cleveland, OH. Read more ... » Job Concepts
- Function of Work: To provide basic professional nursing care to patients.
- Level of Work: Entry.
- Supervision Received: Close from a Registered NurseCapital Health: Nurse Midwife - Trenton, NJ. Read more ... » of a higher level.
- Supervision Exercised: Functional over nursing paraprofessionals within scope of work assignment.
- Location of Work: Health Care Facilities; Statewide.
- Job Distinctions: Differs from Registered Nurse 2 by the absence of full performance level duties and by the presence of close supervision.
Examples of Work:
- Utilizes nursing process for delivering nursing care to a specific group of patients.
- Performs professional nurse duties to include administration of blood and blood components, I.V. meds., parenteral nutrition, central line therapy, etc., under the close supervision of a registered nurse of a higher level.
- May participate as a learner in group therapy and counseling.
- May assist other professional personnel in developing and maintaining a therapeutic environment and improved patient care.
- Assists in development of nursing plan of care for patients in assigned units.
- Makes regular patient rounds to observe and assess patients’ physical conditions and behaviors and records observations on patients’ charts.
- Receives and fulfills physicians’ instructions regarding patient care and transmits orders, as needed, to other departments.
- Assists physicians with patient examinations and records patients’ mental and physical health histories. Assists in emergency code situations.
- Admits patients or receives patients following admission.
- Instructs patients in health and hygiene procedures and in self- administration of prescribed medications.
- Maintains materials and supplies for emergency treatments and orders other medical supplies used by the unit.
- Executes operating room nursing care plan using reference material and consultation with surgeon.
- Scrubs and circulates on routine surgical procedures as assigned.
State REGISTERED NURSE SalaryAurora HealthCare: Registered Nurse Specialty - Green Bay, WI. Read more ... » Range:
- $15.86 – $31.68 hourly
- $1,268.77 – $2,534.31 biweekly
- $2,749.00 – $5,491.00 monthly
- $32,988.00 – $65,892.00 annually
To apply : http://tinyurl.com/698r3ep