Registered Nurse at Masonic Homes of Kentucky – Shelbyville, KY
Registered NurseSt. Joseph Healthcare: New Grad Nurse - Bangor, ME. Read more ... » Job Description
The Masonic Homes of Kentucky is a leader in senior living communities and provides a full range of lifestyles and services for independent living, assisted living, personal and skilled care.
Registered Nurse JobGenesis HealthCare for Nurse Practitioner in Andover, MA. Read more ... » Skills/Requirements
Works closely with the Nurse Leader or Clinical Mentor to ensure regulator compliance and a person-centered and resident-directed culture. Ensures the clinical operations are compliant with federal, state and local regulations.
Registered NurseTravel Nurse - PCU RN - Chillicothe, OH. Read more ... » Education Requirements
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
Registered Nurse Certification Requirements
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) by State of Kentucky
- Masonic Homes of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
- This job reports to the Director of Nursing.
- Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
- This is a Full-Time position, working 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
To apply Registered Nurse job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/87ddt55