Make sure you like info hot job on facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic opportunity for you Find your dream job! Search for jobs, post your resume, compare salaries and find career advice and research
Registered Nurse Job Description
The Masonic Homes of Kentucky is a leader in senior living communities and provides a full range of lifestyles and services for independent living, assisted living, personal and skilled care.
Registered Nurse Job Skills/Requirements
Works closely with the Nurse Leader or Clinical Mentor to ensure regulator compliance and a person-centered and resident-directed culture. Ensures the clinical operations are compliant with federal, state and local regulations.
Registered Nurse Education Requirements
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
Registered Nurse Certification Requirements
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) by State of Kentucky
- Masonic Homes of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
- This job reports to the Director of Nursing.
- Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
- This is a Full-Time position, working 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
To apply Registered Nurse job vacancy >>> http://tinyurl.com/87ddt55